Grants Winchcombe UK
Green Deal Grants Winchcombe helps you make energy-saving improvements to your home and find the best way to pay for them.
The improvements that could save you the most energy depend on your home, but typical examples include:
- insulation, such as solid wall, cavity wall or loft insulation
- double glazing
- renewable energy generation, such as solar panels or heat pumps
You might be able to get help for energy-saving improvements to your home if you either:
- claim certain benefits and live in private housing (for example you own your home or rent from a private landlord)
- live in social housing
You may get help with the cost of:
- insulation work, for example to your loft or cavity walls
- replacing or repairing your boiler – or other upgrades to your heating
If you claim benefits and live in private housing Winchcombe
You might be eligible for help if you live in private housing and get one of the following benefits:
- Child Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- Pension Guarantee Credit – you won’t be eligible if you only claim Pension Savings Credit
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If you claim Child Tax Credit, Working Tax Credit or Universal Credit your eligibility will depend on your income.
If you rent you must have the owner’s permission to do the work.
If you’re a social housing tenant Winchcombe
If you live in social housing that has an energy efficiency rating of E, F or G you might be eligible for help with insulation or installing a heating system for the first time.
You can use the energy performance certificate register to find your property’s energy efficiency rating, or ask your landlord or housing association.
Check your eligibility and apply
Contact the Energy Saving Advice Service to find out if you’re eligible for help. They’ll tell you how to apply if you’re eligible.
Energy Saving Advice Service
Telephone: 0300 123 1234
Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm